GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE online store AND WEBSITES OF ZLATARNA CELJE d.o.o.
1. Validity and application of the general terms and conditions
The General Terms and Conditions of the online store and Websites of Zlatarna Celje d.o.o. (hereinafter: General Terms and Conditions) are compiled in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot), the Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1), the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (GDPR) and the Electronic Communications Act (ZEKom-1) and relate to the operation and use of the online store and websites operated by Zlatarne Celje d.o.o., Kersnikova 19, 3000 Celje, Slovenia, registration number: 5048192000, tax number: SI 23281715 ( hereinafter: the provider) at the following web addresses:
(hereinafter: the websites)
The General Terms and Conditions are published on all listed websites and determine the operation of the online store, use of websites, protection of personal data, regulate legal relations between the provider and user of the website and the buyer of products from the online store and other rights and obligations of the provider and user
The user of the online store is bound by the general conditions valid at the time of using the website, and the buyer by the general conditions valid at the time of placing the purchase order in the online store. When placing an order, the user is specifically reminded of the general terms and conditions and must explicitly confirm their acquaintance with the content of these general terms and conditions before placing the order.
The terms listed in these General Terms and Conditions mean:
1) "User" a registered or unregistered website visitor.
2) "Subscriber" is a user who places an order for the purchase of products (hereinafter: articles or goods) from the online store via the provider's online store.
3) "Order" is an offer submitted by the subscriber for the conclusion of a sales contract between the provider and the subscriber for the purchase of products from the online store.
4) "Buyer" is the subscriber whose order is confirmed by an electronic message from the provider. Upon receipt of the e-mail, a sales contract is concluded for the purchase of products from the online store.
2. Availability of information
The provider undertakes to always provide the buyer with the following information:
a) the identity of the company (name and registered office, register number),
b) contact details that enable the user to communicate quickly and efficiently (e-mail, telephone),
c) the essential characteristics of the goods or services (including after-sales services and guarantees),
d) availability of items (any item or service offered on the website should be available within a reasonable time),
e) conditions of delivery of items or execution of the service (method, place and time of delivery),
f) all prices must be clearly and unambiguously set and it must be clearly indicated whether they already include taxes and transport costs,
g) method of payment and delivery,
h) time validity of the offer,
i) the period within which it is still possible to withdraw from the contract and the conditions for withdrawal; in addition, if and how much it costs the buyer to withdraw from the contract,
j) an explanation of the complaint procedure, including all details of the contact person or customer service.
Information about the provider:
Zlatarna Celje, d.o.o.
tel. št.: +386 3 42 67 100
Registration No .: 5048192
VAT ID: SI23281715
Celje District Court entry no. 10183900
3. Disclaimer and use of websites
The online store is open every day, 24 hours a day, but due to various technical or other reasons, it may happen that business through the online store or access to the shop is sometimes not possible, so the provider reserves the right:
- to limit, for a definite or indefinite period of time, completely or partially stop and withdraw the sale of some or all of the products from the online store,
- to restrict or completely or partially stop access to the websites for a definite or indefinite period of time.
The provider reserves the right to change the content on the websites and these general terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice. The user is considered to agree to the change of the general terms and conditions if they continue to use the provider's websites.
The provider does not assume responsibility for any consequences in the use of the websites and the content included in it, or in connection with the consequences caused by the information or data contained on the websites. The provider also does not assume any responsibility for any computer viruses or malicious programs that may be transmitted to users from the websites and recommends that users protect themselves from computer viruses with appropriate software before downloading information or content from the website. The provider does not assume any responsibility for any malfunctions of the hardware or software of the users of the websites. The provider is not responsible for occasional non-functioning of the website, possible inaccuracy of information or possible damage caused by the use of inaccurate or incomplete information. The provider or any other legal or natural person who participated in the creation and making of the websites is not liable for any damage arising from access to, use or inability to use the information on these websites or for any errors or omissions in their content.
The provider reserves the right to refer users to other pages of the World Wide Web, without assuming any responsibility for the content of other websites.
Users may use the content of the provider's websites exclusively for personal and non-commercial purposes. Any other use, copying, diffusion, publication or distribution of content from the websites or their individual parts is prohibited without the permission of the provider.
4. Offer of products in the online store
Products (articles) in the online store on the provider's website are part of the offer or production program of the provider.
The provider reserves the right to change product descriptions and correct errors in providing information without prior notice. Product images are symbolic and do not always fully reflect the actual condition or characteristics of the product (especially in terms of size and exact color of the product, which may also depend on the user's software and hardware settings to access the online store).
Guaranteed satisfaction (guarantee):
When buying any product purchased in the online store, you will receive a confirmation of purchase and a certificate confirming the authenticity of the jewels (for diamonds and pearls). The purchase confirmation and/or certificate with the stamp and signature of the seller is a valid guarantee certificate, which gives a guarantee of 6 months for silver and steel jewelry, 1 year for gold jewelry and watches, for all defects of the manufacturer. In case you are buying a product as a gift, add this confirmation of purchase for the recipient! The jewelry of Zlatarna Celje d.o.o. is equipped with a stamp of purity of precious metal in accordance with the Metrology Act.
5. Prices, payment and stock
Prices published for products in the online store apply exclusively to online sales and may differ from prices in retail business units. All prices include the corresponding VAT and are expressed in EUR.
Prices do not have a predetermined validity. Prices may be changed without any previous notice. The purchase of products from the online store is subject to the published price at the time of placing the order, which is also binding for the provider and the user in the case of a confirmed order.
In the event of a change in the price of the product in the period from the submission to the acceptance of the order, the customer may receive a new price, or cancel the order or withdraw from the contract.
The published prices do not include delivery or postage costs, which are stated when calculating the value of the order before the electronic submission of the order. The invoice states the total value of the products and the cost of postage.
Prices are presented as Regular Prices and Online Prices. Regular prices are prices set by the provider himself. The online price is the price that applies to online purchases in the case of 100% payment by cash on delivery or at Zlatarna Celje points of sale, payment of a pro forma invoice by bank transfer or payment via a paypal account.
Customers of products from the online store have different payment methods:
- with cash after collection via the delivery service of Pošta Slovenije d.o.o. - valid only for the territory of the Republic of Slovenia,
- payment in a Zlatarna Celje store in Slovenia,
- by transfer to the account of Zlatarna Celje d.o.o., (according to the offer / proforma invoice - online price applies)
- via PayPal account
- by credit card via PayPal account (for unregistered PayPal users),
- with Diners card up to 12 installments, where the minimum amount of an individual installment is € 40.
The total purchase price and delivery costs are stated on the invoice.
All special offers published on the website are valid within the deadlines and under the conditions stated with the special offers.
Offer valid while stocks last. The provider reserves the right to cancel the order in case the required product is not in stock. Stocks of items in the online store do not mean stocks in retail outlets. The stock information of the product on the website is informative and does not reflect the actual stock status.
Until the payment of the full purchase price, the selected items remain the property of the provider.
The purchase in the online store is made by the user selecting the desired product by clicking on the "add to cart" button.
After placing the order, the system warns the user that they have completed the purchase. The user receives an e-mail from the provider at the e-mail address they provided when ordering or registering. The submitted order is fully binding on the user.
When the provider processes the order, the user receives an e-mail confirming the order and then a sales contract is concluded between the user and the provider for the ordered products. Upon sending the user a confirmation message on the purchase of products, the user is also provided with a link to these general terms and conditions. The provider suggests to the user that they either print them out or save them on a suitable permanent data carrier. In the specified e-mail, the provider informs the user about where they can send their objections, comments, requests and statements, and also informs the consumer about the possibility of withdrawing from the contract.
The provider also provides the subscriber by e-mail with all current information on the status of their order (date of dispatch, change of delivery time, completion of the purchase, ...).
Upon receipt of the ordered products, the user also receives data about the order in writing.
The concluded sales contract between the user and the seller (provider) and copies of invoices are archived at the provider's headquarters.
By confirming the purchase in the provider's online store, you explicitly confirm:
- hat you are at least 18 years old,
- that you are familiar with the provisions of regulations in the field of consumer protection and personal data protection,
- that you have provided true data that enables us to properly execute the order and delivery to the selected address, otherwise you assume responsibility for improper performance and damage,
- that you will immediately notify us in the event of any errors in the execution of the order (e.g. written errors in the message on the submission or confirmation of the order, in particular the incorrect address of delivery or item) or products.
7. Packaging and delivery
Because of the epidemic, there may be a delay in the production and delivery of orders.
In the online store you can choose where the shipment should be delivered. You can choose the address of the payer or enter another address.
In order to deliver the ordered items as quickly as possible, we will always choose the most optimal route. The ordered products will be delivered to the address in the Republic of Slovenia with the help of the company Pošta Slovenije d.o.o., Slomškov trg 10, 2500 Maribor and abroad via the company GLS, d.o.o., Cesta v Prod 84, 1129 Ljubljana or another package delivery provider.
Delivery in the Republic of Slovenia is usually made on the next working day from the day of dispatch, but usually within three working days. Orders are usually shipped on the first following business day after order confirmation, provided that the purchase price (except for cash on delivery) is paid in full. As a rule, deliveries are made in the morning, so it is recommended that the user specifies the delivery address where they will be available in the morning.
In the case of cash on delivery, the products are delivered to the buyer only if the purchase price is paid in full.
If the delivery is not successful, or the user is absent at the time of delivery, the delivery service will notify them of the unsuccessful delivery attempt, and the user can call the delivery service and arrange for delivery or pick up the package at the nearest Pošta Slovenije branch or other delivery provider.
The total delivery time of goods is usually 4 - 15 working days, with the delivery of goods being the first attempt to deliver the products to the customer at the address specified by the customer for delivery. For products that are not in stock at a certain time, the delivery time is extended accordingly, and the user will be notified by e-mail. If the customer does not agree with the changed delivery deadline, they have the right to immediately withdraw from the order or sales contract.
In the event that several products have been ordered and one of them is in stock and the others are not, the provider will make partial deliveries of goods, so that the products will be sent to the buyer according to stock availability, unless the user notifies that they want to receive all the products at once. Postage is also charged only once for a partial delivery for the entire order, regardless of the quantity of individual deliveries.
By prior arrangement, the goods can also be picked up in person at the provider's retail outlets. In the case of personal collection at the retail outlet, postage costs are not charged.
Damage caused to the buyer due to the loss or destruction of the shipment during transport, in no case can exceed the value of the order.
The cost of delivery is calculated automatically when ordering goods and is part of the final price of the order.
Each delivery price is published at the link »Postage and delivery«
The delivery price published on the website is subject to change.
The provider does not take responsibility for the loss of the shipment or its damage during transport. It also assumes no responsibility for loss of or damage to the product during the return of the product by mail. The carrier is liable for damage during transport. If upon receipt of the shipment the buyer notices that the package is physically damaged or shows signs of opening or may conclude from other signs that the goods in the packaging may be damaged, they must immediately initiate a complaint procedure with the carrier (Pošta Slovenije doo, GLS, doo or other providers). We advise the customer to take photos of the sealed damaged packaging and the damaged product.
8. Privacy protection
At Zlatarna Celje d.o.o., the personal data of users are secure, and the provider will unconditionally handle it in accordance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data. All personal data provided during the order will be used exclusively for the purpose of fulfilling orders and other necessary communication for successful business, unless the user of the website has specifically consented to any other form of processing of personal data.
Only with your explicit consent will we use your information to inform you of the introduction of new or changes to existing services or products, special offers, prize games and useful information about our services or products, to prepare individual or customized offers, or other marketing activities. The stated consent is not a condition for making a purchase in our branches or online store.
The transfer of sensitive personal and transactional data in the online store takes place in a secure mode using the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol. Protocol security is provided by Entrust, Inc. Data is encrypted with up to a 256-bit key before it leaves your browser, and is transferred to the server in a specially protected form that prevents access to the transmitted data.
9. Withdrawal from the contract and return of goods, guarantee and material defects
Withdrawal from the contract:
The customer, who according to the law in the field of consumer protection is considered a consumer, has the right to return products purchased in the online store (withdrawal from the contract) within 14 days of receiving the products, and the provider guarantees a refund. However, because we want you to have enough time to make a decision in the Zlatarna Celje online store, we allow a return within 30 days.
The buyer exercises the right to withdraw from the remotely concluded sales contract by notifying the provider in writing within 30 days of receipt of the product (notice of withdrawal), without having to state the reason for their decision. The period referred to in the previous sentence shall begin to run on the day following the date of receipt of the product. The consumer may send a notice of withdrawal to the address of the provider, namely:
- to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- by post to: Zlatarna Celje d.o.o., Kersnikova 19, 3000 Celje, or
- submit it at each retail outlet (store) of the provider, for which the provider issues them an appropriate certificate of acceptance of the goods.
As a help for compiling a notice of withdrawal, you can fill out the form found at RETURN FORM and send it to the provider's address.
The day of acceptance of the products referred to in the previous paragraph, from which the 30-day period for withdrawal from the contract begins to run, is determined as:
- the consumer or a third party other than the carrier and designated by the consumer acquires actual possession of the goods,
- the consumer or a third party other than the carrier and designated by the consumer acquires actual possession of the last piece of goods if the subject of the contract is several pieces of goods ordered by the consumer in one order,
- the consumer or a third party other than the carrier and designated by the consumer acquires actual possession of the last consignment or piece of goods if the delivery of the goods consists of several consignments or pieces,
- the consumer or a third party other than the carrier and designated by the consumer acquires actual possession of the first piece of goods if the delivery of the goods is regular during a given period.
In the event that the buyer has already received the ordered products and wishes to withdraw from the contract, they are obliged to return them to the provider no later than 30 days after the submission of the notice of withdrawal. The consumer is considered to return the goods on time if they send them before the expiry of the 30-day return period. The buyer bears the cost of returning (shipping) the products. The consignment with the returned goods must be marked with a value and returned to the address of the provider Zlatarna Celje d.o.o., Kersnikova 19, 3000 Celje with the annotation "Online sales", or the goods must be handed over in any branch of the provider.
The buyer has no right to withdraw from the contract for contracts whose subject matter is the goods:
- goods or services, the price of which depends on fluctuations in markets over which the company has no influence and which may occur within the withdrawal notice period;
- goods manufactured according to the consumer's precise instructions and adapted to their personal needs;
- goods which are perishable or expire quickly;
- service provided, if the company fulfills the contract in full and the service was started on the basis of the consumer's prior express consent and with the consent to lose the right of withdrawal from the contract when the company fulfills it in full;
- supply of sealed audio or video recordings and computer programs if the consumer has opened the security seal after delivery;
- supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, except in the case of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications;
- supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if the consumer has opened the seal after delivery;
- supply of goods which, by reason of their nature, are inseparably mixed with other objects;
- supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which is agreed upon at the conclusion of the sales contract and which can be delivered after 30 days, the actual value of which depends on market fluctuations beyond the company's control;
- concluded at public auctions;
- the consumer has explicitly requested a visit to the business at home for the purpose of carrying out urgent repairs or maintenance. If, during such a visit, the business provides additional services not explicitly requested by the consumer or delivers goods that do not constitute spare parts strictly necessary for maintenance or repair, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract for those additional services and goods;
- accommodation not intended for permanent residence, the transport of goods, the renting of vehicles, the preparation and delivery of food, or leisure services in which the company undertakes to fulfill its obligation on a specific date or within a specified period;
- supply of digital content that is not delivered on a physical data carrier, if the provision of the service has started with the consumer's explicit prior consent and with the consent to thereby lose the right to withdraw from the contract.
The consumer that withdraws from the contract must return the item to the seller undamaged and in the same quantity, unless the item is destroyed, damaged, lost or its quantity has decreased without the buyer's fault. The consumer may not use the goods until the withdrawal from the contract. The consumer may inspect and test the articles to the extent strictly necessary to establish the actual situation.
After withdrawal from the contract, only the amount paid will be returned to the buyer's bank account or other means of payment, if the buyer explicitly requests it. Upon withdrawal from the contract, the gift card is considered as a means of payment and the amount is also returned to the user. The entire payment received will be returned to the consumer in a pre-agreed manner no later than 14 days after receipt of notice of withdrawal from the contract, provided that the provider has accepted the returned goods or the buyer has provided proof that the goods were returned.
If the buyer has received unsuitable or damaged goods, they can return them within the statutory period of 30 days after receipt of the goods, and the goods must be unused, packed in the original packaging and/or undamaged.
Upon returning the goods, the customer is responsible for reducing the value of the goods if the reduction in value is a consequence of handling that is not strictly necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods.
We do not pay cash in case of returns.
Under the above conditions, the buyer cannot return the ordered goods and has no right to withdraw from the contract (unless the contracting parties have agreed otherwise) for the following contracts:
- goods or services the price of which depends on fluctuations in markets over which the provider has no control and which may occur within the withdrawal notice period (e.g. investment gold),
- goods made according to the consumer's exact instructions and adapted to their personal needs (e.g. jewelry with engraved names),
- service provided, if the provider fulfills the contract in full and the service was started on the basis of the consumer's prior express consent and with the consent to lose the right of withdrawal from the contract when the provider fulfills it in full;
- supply of goods which, by reason of their nature, are inseparably mixed with other objects,
- if the label protecting the product from unauthorized service is damaged.
The provider is liable for material defects on the goods that appear within two years from the time the goods were delivered to the buyer. The buyer can exercise their rights arising from a material defect if they notify the provider of the defect within two months from the day when the defect was discovered (defect notification).
The buyer can notify the provider of the defect:
- to the e-mail email@example.com,
- by post to: Zlatarna Celje d.o.o., Kersnikova 19, 3000 Celje, or
- submit it at each retail outlet (store) of the provider, for which the provider issues them an appropriate certificate of acceptance of the goods.
The buyer must describe the defect in more detail in the defect notice and allow the provider to inspect the thing.
A defect is considered to be material:
1. if the thing does not have the properties necessary for its normal use or for marketing;
2. if the thing does not have the properties necessary for the special use for which the buyer is buying it, but which was known to the seller or should have been known to them;
3. if the thing does not have properties and qualities that have been explicitly or tacitly agreed or prescribed;
4. if the seller has handed over a thing which does not match the pattern or model, unless the pattern or model was shown only for the purpose of notification.
The buyer, who has correctly notified the provider of the error, has the right to require the provider to:
remedy the defect on the goods, or
return part of the amount paid in proportion to the defect, or
replace defective goods with new faultless goods, or
- return the amount paid.
These rights expire two years after the day when the buyer notified the provider of the material defect.
9.1 Collection of items returned from guarantee or material defect procedure
The buyer is obliged to take over the item delivered to the provider for guarantee or other procedure after the end of the procedure. The buyer picks up the item at the pick-up point, where they personally handed it over to the provider, and in case they sent it by post, it will be returned to the address specified by the buyer for delivery.
The provider sends the buyer a notice of return of the item from the procedure and invites them to accept the item. The buyer is obliged to collect the item within 14 days from the receipt of the notice. If the buyer does not pick up the item within the specified period, the item is handed over for storage to the provider. The provider keeps the item in their own warehouse until 6 months from the date of notification. For this period, the provider has the right to reimbursement of all storage costs (0.50 EUR/day) and the right to reimbursement of all costs necessary to maintain the item.
After 6 months from the date of notification, the provider may sell the item and transfer the amount of the purchase price, after deducting the provider's sales and other costs, to the buyer. The provider informs the buyer 15 days before the expiration of the 6-month storage period, or before the intended sale of the item, and after the sale also about the achieved price and the amount of costs and the transfer of the remaining purchase price to the buyer's transaction account.
10. Dispute settlement
In the event of disputes over the operation of the online store, the provider will try to resolve the matter quickly and amicably, taking into account consumer legislation and good business practices.
Pursuant to the Out-of-Court Settlement of Consumer Disputes Act, the customer has the option of online out-of-court settlement of a dispute at the following link:
Disputes arising from the order of online store services are governed by Slovenian law, regardless of the place of delivery.